2016 Trick-or-Treat Times Brookfield, WI
Happy October! The weather is changing, the leaves are getting crisp and Halloween is in the air. If you are like those of us that are part of the Hall Cars group, then you love Halloween and when we think of Halloween, we think of Trick-or-Treating. A Halloween tradition, the 2016 Trick-or-Treat times for Brookfield, WI will be held on October 31st from 5-7:30 pm. If you live in the Town of Brookfield, then you will have a different Trick-or-Treat time from the City of Brookfield. The Town of Brookfield 2016 Trick-or-Treat time is on October 31st from 6-8pm.
Trick-or-Treat Safety Tips
If you are handing out treats this year, remember to turn on your porch light to tell trick or treaters that your home is participating. Remember that streets and sidewalks can get busy during Trick-or-Treat times, so stay safe with these trick or treat safety tips.
- Never trick or treat alone, always have at least two friends along
- Young children should have a parent or responsible adult along
- Plan your route ahead of time and make sure your family knows it
- Carry a bright flashlight or glow stick
- Stay on sidewalks
- Obey traffic signals and only cross at corners
- Don’t assume you have the right of way
- Stay in familiar neighborhoods
- Don’t cut across yards or driveways
- Do not enter homes or apartments without adult supervision
- Accept treats only in the doorway, never go inside a house
- Take a cell phone along if possible
- Be polite and don’t forget to say “Trick or Treat!”
We hope that you have a wonderful October and a fun and safe Halloween. Check out our blog for more community events and fall activities.