Top Reasons to Buy an SUV
Sport Utility Vehicles or SUVs make great vehicles and with the lower gas prices, SUV sales have been up and there has been no better time to buy that SUV you’ve always wanted. There are plenty of SUVS to choose from, there are the large three row SUVs or the crossovers which gives customers the features of a SUV but with a smaller build. No matter what SUV you choose, there are many benefits of driving an SUV, so check out the top reasons to buy an SUV.
- SUVs carry more people: If you have a large family, it may not be possible to transport everyone in one vehicle unless you drive an SUV. Some full-size SUVs have seating for upwards of 8 passengers but even a family of 5 can find the benefits of driving an SUV instead of all cramming into a sedan.
- Some SUVs get excellent gas mileage: SUVs get the stereotype that they are not fuel efficient and years ago that may have been true, but today there are multiple SUVs on the market that offer a fuel rating of over 30 mpg on the highway. Take for example, the 2016 Mazda CX-3 which gets 35 highway mpg and the 2016 Mazda CX-5 gets an estimated 33 highway mpg.
- SUVs can tow: Do you need a vehicle that can tow your boat, camper or trailer? SUVs are known for their towing capacity and many SUVs have available towing features to help you feel more confident when hauling. The 2016 Mazda CX-9 has a tow capacity of 3,500 lbs.
- SUVs can carry more cargo: Not only can SUVs carry more passengers than smaller vehicles, but they also have large amounts of cargo space. Imagine being able to load up your SUV with your new purchase rather than having to pay to have it delivered or finding someone with at truck to help out.
- SUVs have a commanding seat position: In an SUV you sit up higher, which gives you a more commanding view of the road. The higher seating position allows you to see further down the road which can help prepare for hazards ahead and avoid trouble.
2016 Mazda SUVs in Milwaukee, WI
Mazda currently has three SUVs in their lineup. The 2016 Mazda CX-3, 2016 Mazda CX-5 and 2016 Mazda CX-9. The Mazda CX-9 is the largest SUV with a total seating capacity of 7, both the Mazda CX-3 and CX-5 have five-passenger seating capacities. Interested in one of the Mazda crossovers or SUV? Contact Hall Mazda in Brookfield, WI for more information or to schedule a test drive.