Spring Service Specials near Milwaukee, WI
It is no surprise that the harsh winter months can wreak havoc on our vehicles, especially for us lucky ones that live in Wisconsin. While we may not be out of the clear yet it is a good time to start thinking about spring service for your vehicle. Don’t stress because at Hall Cars we can help! We have a fantastic state-of-the-art service center that can help you with any repairs or maintenance needs you may have and we are always running service specials, which you can see on our website!
5 Spring Maintenance Tips For Your Car
Our vehicles are often neglected during the winter months because of snow, extreme cold and whatever else our vehicle is often pushed to the side unless there is a pressing issue. Once spring rolls around it is a great time to have your vehicle checked out before we head into the summer months. Take a look at these 5 spring maintenance tips!
- Remove Salt: All winter there is salt all over our roadways to help melt snow and ice but it can cause damage to our vehicles if it is not removed. Take your vehicle to a highly rated car wash to eliminate the salt from the undercarriage or find a business that is capable of spraying and cleaning the undercarriage.
- Check Alignment and Suspension: If you notice that your vehicle is pulling to one side or the steering wheel vibrates as you drive, have your alignment and suspension checked out. Driving over potholes can damage your vehicle’s alignment and suspension.
- Change Oil and Check Fluids: Be sure to have your oil changed if your last oil change was before winter. While you get your oil changed have your fluids check including washer fluid, transmission fluid and more.
- Rotate Tires and Check Air Pressure: Temperature can change our tire’s pressure so be sure to check out your tire pressure and have them rotated as well. There is no better time than after the winter season.
- Inspect Brakes: Have your pads and rotors checked over to ensure that your brakes are still in good shape. If you hear grinding or squealing as you brake then it is definitely a good time to have those checked out.
You May Also Like: Should you always buy car parts from the manufacturer?
Need service on your vehicle? Contact Hall Service in Brookfield to schedule an appointment. Give them a call today to see what specials they are running and save money today!
If someone wants to keep the car in a good order then he should deliver a perfect spring care by taking his to a reputable service center. Though all cars need some spring care, still I think cleaning the car during the spring is mostly important during the places which use road salt. It is due to the fact that the salt can have corrosive effects not only on the car’s color but also on the metal components. Not only cleaning is the only way to make the car sustainable during the spring but also each and every component of car should be given equal care in order to maintain the functionality in the desired level. Thanks for sharing.
Well, if you consider the disfiguring spells of a year, then the springtide may not be in the list. But are you confident about the safe driving conditions of Maytime? Can you tell with surety that the atmospheric condition of the springtime won’t change? Undeniably not. So, why won’t you service your vehicle in the springtime that can give you a safe and comfortable driving experience in the warmer spells of spring? I think you should. You can’t ignore this seasonal care. Rather you should appoint a capable car mechanic, and service your vehicle so that your vehicle can conquer all the spring challenges like a boss.
Seasonal car maintenance is very much important for every car. We have to take special care of our car during spring. After winter’s onslaught of salt, slush and ice we should give our vehicle a clean sweep specially on the underside. Besides spring cleaning, we should perform some auto maintenance tasks such as changing oil and oil filter, checking the fluid level, replacing wiper blades, checking belts and hoses etc. To perform all these maintenance tasks we need a certified car servicing center. Please contact: