2022 Mazda CX-30 SUV Safety Features
Mazda sets an excellent example of advanced safety with its crossover SUV segment – the 2022 Mazda CX-30. It is available in eight trim levels – 2.5, S, Select, Preferred, Carbon Edition, Premium, 2.5 Turbo, 2.5 Turbo Premium, and 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus and is powered by an efficient SkyActiv®-G 2.5-liter turbocharged engine. The SUV features the signature i-ACTIVSENSE® safety technology that houses advanced safety features. Keep reading to learn more about the safety features of the 2022 Mazda CX-30 available at Hall Cars in Brookfield, WI.
A Better Look at the Safety Systems in the 2022 Mazda CX-30
Equipped with a wide range of safety features, the 2022 Mazda CX-30 is one of those crossover SUVs where you can have a confident ride without worrying about the safety aspects. The full-fledged safety of the vehicle starts with its i-Activsense® safety technology. It’s a suite of sophisticated safety features that includes standard features like:
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic
- Traffic Jam Assist
- 360° View Monitor
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Smart Brake Support–Rear Crossing and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Other Safety Features in the 2022 Mazda CX-30
These features play an essential role in alerting the driver before a collision or reducing their impact. Other key available safety features include:
- Anti-Lock Brake System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, Brake Assist, and Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System – these features provide the driver with optimal braking and better traction control on the road.
- Lane Departure Warning System and Lane-keep Assist – these features help you stay on the designated lane and alert you when you deviate from your lane.
- Driver Attention Alert and High Beam Control – these features are available during long rides on highways as an extra safety measure.
- Dual front airbags, front seat-mounted side-impact airbags, side-impact air curtains, driver’s and front passenger’s knee airbags, 3-point safety seat belts, and front safety-belt pretensioners with force limiters – additional safety features for reducing the impact of a sudden collision.
Visit Hall Cars in Brookfield, WI, today!
Feel free to swing by Hall Cars in Brookfield, WI, and take the 2022 Mazda CX-30 out for a spin. We are delighted to assist you with the best deals.
Hall Cars in Brookfield, WI, location
Please get in touch with our friendly customer care team on 262-782-5300 or visit our dealership at Hall Cars on 19809 W. Bluemound Rd in Brookfield, WI, 53045, for any further auto-related questions or information requests.