Best Tips on How to Prevent Car Theft
Many of us take pride in our vehicles because we spend so much time in them, we’ve worked hard for them and let’s be honest they are not cheap. Having our vehicle broken into or stolen is devastating and can really create a headache. Are there ways to protect your vehicle from such actions? You bet! Take a look at the best tips on how to prevent car theft.
- Park in a garage: If at all possible, park in a garage. Not having your vehicle out in the open will lessen the chances of it being broken into or having it stolen.
- Don’t leave valuables in sight: This is pretty standard but don’t leave valuables in sight. If someone sees a purse, phone, tablet or something else of value out in the open they may be more likely to steal it.
- Have an alarm sticker/LED light: Visual signs of an alarm can help deter thieves. Having a sticker placed on your window or getting a LED light will help keep your vehicle safe.
- Lock the doors: It may seem like common sense, but even if you are running inside to grab your lunch be sure to always lock your vehicle.
- Keep your vehicle in good condition: A well-maintained vehicle will also deter thieves. If a vehicle looks nice and taken care of it is more likely to have an alarm system and/or tracking device.
Importance of Fixing a Cracked Windshield
A cracked windshield can happen to anyone and a single rock is all it takes to chip or crack a windshield. Repairing a crack or replacing the entire windshield can be costly and we understand that it’s not always a priority but is it safe to drive with a cracked windshield? Find the answer here and get all the information you need on repairing a cracked windshield.