2022 Volkswagen Tiguan: Safety Features
The 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan is considered the last version of this sedan to be released in the US market. When it comes to safety, it has some notable features to keep you safe and secure on the road. This new sedan comes standard with safety and driver assistance systems. It includes several safety-oriented technologies that help to improve the driver experience and overall comfort throughout your journey. Read this blog post by Hall Cars in Brookfield, WI, to learn about all the safety features available on the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan.
Which are the standard safety features in the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan?
The following are the standard safety features in the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan:
- Blind Spot Monitor – The Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) paired with the Side Mirror Cameras alerts the driver when they are getting close to a variety of hazards on all sides. The 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan also comes with a rear traffic monitor. It alerts the driver when vehicles are approaching from behind.
- Rear View Camera System – It has a 360-degree camera that helps drivers see what’s behind their vehicle. Moreover, the camera system is equipped with adaptive cruise control, which maintains a speed regardless of the driving conditions.
- Intelligent Crash Response System – The Intelligent Crash Response System automatically reduces the vehicle’s speed when it detects a collision ahead and pulls over to avoid one. Furthermore, you are also provided with an escape mechanism in case of an emergency.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – This mechanism automatically detects under-inflated tires in Volkswagen vehicles. The system will notify you on the dashboard and send a text to your phone if-then-else.
- Six Stability Enhancing System – The 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan is available with six built-in safety features to keep you and your passengers safe and comfortable throughout your drive. These features and technologies help prevent accidents that could arise if a driver falls asleep at the wheel, veers off course, or is involved in a collision.
Test Drive the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan in Brookfield, WI
Thus, the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan is a safe vehicle with a plethora of standard and optional safety features. Interested in the safety features of the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan, visit us today at Hall Cars in Brookfield, WI. Our experienced staff will be glad to answer any of your questions, and assist you in scheduling a VIP test drive for the selected vehicle.